Re: TR6 booster

To: stevens@erols.com
Subject: Re: TR6 booster
From: "Lawrence G. Miceli" <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:07:04 -0400
Cc: levilevi@home.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
I never saw your request for help on the booster, but I took my booster
to a shop in Ft.Lauderdale, and they had the diaphragm in stock. Had it
back in 3 days. Cost was about 90 bucks.

BTW, I have ALWAYS had many responses to my questions on even the most
esoteric questions. Some helpful, others not so, but I always appreciate
the fact that I get some answers.

Larry Miceli
Pompano Beach, Florida
Gold Coast Triumph Club
 '73 Stag   *    '66 Herald   *   '69 Jaguar XKE FHC

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.