Re: Re(2): Inspected by #Duh

To: ajester@kscable.com
Subject: Re: Re(2): Inspected by #Duh
From: "Lawrence G. Miceli" <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:03:39 -0400
Cc: RangerCRS@worldnet.att.net, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Fortunately, they will be doing away with this stupid and inefficient
emmission test in So. Florida as of July 1!!!

Unfortunately, my birthday is this week so I have to get all of the cars
inspected anyway.

Larry Miceli
Pompano Beach, Florida
Gold Coast Triumph Club
 '73 Stag   *    '66 Herald   *   '69 Jaguar XKE FHC