TR6 booster

To: levilevi@home.com
Subject: TR6 booster
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <stevens@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 09:16:48 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
(not a flame): Realize, please, that MANY of us are on the digest, so the
messages often aren't even SENT to us until 8 - 24 hours after they were
written.  Many of the digests aren't sent until the wee hours of the
morning (1 AM or so) so those of us who sleep won't see the messages for a
while longer.

Now, regarding the brake booster: I recall a discussion on the list from a
while back about getting these rebuilt.  The consensus, from what I
remember, was that a good truck (as in 18-wheeler) shop might have
diaphragms that would work. You might want to check the list archives at
<http://www.listquest.com>

Ted Stevens
stevens@erols.com