RE: EFI on TR6??

To: Shawn Mann <shaw.mon@worldnet.att.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: EFI on TR6??
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:29:09 +0930 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net
Shawn,

Just put in a TR5 cam and add on a Lucas PI system, and stick
with a stock PI setup. EFI is for sissies. You don't actually
want to drive the car on the weekends do you? I mean such time
is better spent fiddling with the PI system trying to get the
thing to run properly... :-)

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
Adelaide