Re: Is there such a thing as a TR6 in Showroom Condition?

To: jaltman@altlaw.com
Subject: Re: Is there such a thing as a TR6 in Showroom Condition?
From: "Lawrence G. Miceli" <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 15:52:03 -0400
Cc: rjl6n@cstone.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Sorry, Jim,
But you are wrong about the turn signal flasher on George Proctor's 71
TR6.  Early TR6s (and TR 250s) up through 1971 used a funkey round
flasher with an adapter on the top of it. While this looks similar to a
modern unit,  I can guarantee you it is not and that it is correct for
the car.

I just put a new window regulator on the car for George, and I looked. (I
don't know how I got conned into that job, like I don't have enough of my
own projects.... :-)

Larry Miceli
Pompano Beach, Florida
'76 TR6