Re: TR3A with V8 Engine

To: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A with V8 Engine
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:36:42 -0400
Jeff,
I saw a TR3 that resembles the one you mention at British Car Day up in
Brookline, MA  on the grounds the Transportation Museum last year or the year
before while visiting with my brother. In fact I took some pictures of the car
because the execution of the transplant and modifications were done so nice.
It was really an awesome TR3!

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman