Re: Question?

To: cartr4a@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question?
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 17:16:42 EST
In a message dated 29-Jan-00 13:01:00 Eastern Standard Time,
cartr4a@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net writes:

> I haven't been on this list very long, and I'm wondering why I never see
>  any attachments, only urls to go to....any reason for this?

Right.  No attachments to the list.  If you have one to send just tell the
list and the guys who want it will come back to you.  Then send it directly
to them.  Reason for this is that some of the folks pay for the time that
they are connected to the internet.  So we try to keep the time for downloads
to a minimum.  In addition the swbmaster says it will clog up things.  I
agree.  Cheers.

Art Kelly ( on the list for 3.75 years)