RE: Primary Car

To: DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Primary Car
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:45:16 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hats off to you, Deano. Granted, if I was in Santa Rosa (instead of the
armpit of the universe with 50-below wind chills :-(), I'd probably be in my
Triumphs all the time, too. Still, 311 thou is a feat to be admired - that's
even more than the 275k I've heard quoted of Bob Jones's car (Temple of
Triumph, Fl). Cheers, JD