Spitfire photo in the paper

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire photo in the paper
From: Joe Flake <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 10:19:36 EST

I know, this probably belongs on the Spit list, but
I don't subscribe there.

Did newspapers other than the Atlanta Journal/Constitution
(aka The Urinal/Constipation) pick up the AP photo of
the storm damaged Spitfire?

Wednesday's paper here showed a huge tree across the top of
a '72 Spitfire in Laceys Spring, Alabama (near Huntsville).
And to add further injury, another tree hit his Dodge truck!

Belongs to Tony Naymen.  Don't know if Tony or friends
of his are on the list, but he certainly has my
sympathy.

Joe
flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com
'72 TR6