Re: Heater Fan Question and Suggestions (long)

To: Roger Helman <rogerh@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Heater Fan Question and Suggestions (long)
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 18:13:03 -0700
Cc: Bud Rolofson <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Roger, I posted this a few days ago also but this is the vital info.
Motor is advertised as 60% more power and it uses a squirrel cage fan
instead of the old blade fan.

Bud

TR4-6 heater upgrade kit  812301X   56.40 (pounds)

                Moss Manchester
                113-117 Stockport Road
                Cheadle Heath, Stockport
                Cheshire, SK3 OJE
                Tel 0161 480 6402
                Fax 0161 429 0349

 They are also available through M & G International,Manchester, 0161
7739678, and M & G International, Merseyside, 0151 6661666.