Re: Heater Fan Question and Suggestions (long)

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Heater Fan Question and Suggestions (long)
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 22:52:34 -0500
Phil:

Yes the TR3's vent pull sits right in plain view in the center of the upper
dash molding.
I too discovered the tremendous improvement with the heater when you have
the
scuttle vent opened (toward the end of the first year of cold driving a few
winters ago)
on the TR6!

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA