Re: TR-3A Tools

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: TR-3A Tools
From: Fergie <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:04:49 -0400
Cc: "'Frank J. Angelini Sr.'" <angelfj@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Not sure about availability of most of the tools in the toolkit, but the
screwdriver is still produced today. Not a repro - never went out of production
as far as I know. I got a set of these in the early 70's. Can still be had from
any number of woodworking supply houses. For example:
http://www2.woodcraft.com/website/itm_src.icl?orderidentifier=ID934397183421B074117E552A&srcdoc=index%2Eicl%3Forderidentifier%3DID934397183421B074117E552A&affiliate=&passidentifier=123390&eflag=0&oneortwo=2&searchstring=screwdriver&searchformat=all&searchnumbe˜äc

Various size available; I think this one's about $8, but not sure what size is
"official" for TRs. Woodcraft's a good company - been around for years.

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT