RE: TR-3A Tools

To: "'Frank J. Angelini Sr.'" <angelfj@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR-3A Tools
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:37:14 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Frank - there is a scanned image of the TSOA handbook at the VTR web pages
which includes a line drawing of the tool roll.
http://www.vtr.org/tsoa/handbook/tsoai8g.htm   Also, I have two photographs
(actually it is one image of two photos) of tool rolls that were in concours
winning cars.  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/gif/tr3tools.gif  The
top one is in a reproduction roll and includes some repro tools, but the
bottom one (red car) is I believe a completely original roll & set.

As to availability - there are some repro tools available from TRF.
Otherwise, keep looking at the autojumbles....

Hope this helps
Carl