Re: oil/water guage combo

To: LBPB1@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil/water guage combo
From: John Dowson <jdo@star.le.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 15:12:28 +0100
The MG Midget uses that type of gauge.

Note that it is capillary temp sensor so an adaptor will be required
at the sensor end but these are readily available.

In the UK these gauges are manufactured by Caerbont who have
the licence to use the Smiths name and design, they are available
with chrome or black bezels.

A very similar series of gauges are also manufactured in the UK
by Racetech (I think) and they have more options on connections,
scale ranges etc

Hope this helps

John Dowson