Re: Why we do this

To: kengano@advant.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why we do this
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:19:30 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/99 1:18:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kengano@advant.com writes:

> After what was one of those one or two days per year when central Illinois
>  is pure heaven (low 70's, no humidity, blue skies, light breeze) I spent 7
>  hours in the garage with the TR3 from hell.
>
>  Five items I thought were on taken apart again, three previous screw ups
>  fixed and replaced, one figured out but not yet replaced and one more new
>  broken this time around.  I guess you can call it progress.  Any bets on
>  whether I live long enough to see this project through?
>
>  Last years goal (Oakwood) is beginning to look unattainable, maybe
Champaign
>  next spring.

Ken,

Remember how much fun you had driving my TR6 to the Champagne car show last
month? That's why you do this!  Hang in there -- it'll be worth it.

> "don't torque that down just yet"

I think I'll have this enlarged and post it on my workshop wall.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74