Re: Porch!

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Porch!
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:59:52 -0700
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Dave Massey wrote:

> Gernot wrote:

> >       <Folks Vagon!
> >
> >       <Dave
> >
> >Modified beetle
> >
> >Gernot
>
> It is amazing how refined Ferdinand Porche's invention has become.
> But I have always shyed away from them since I rolled one when I
> was 16.
>
> Dave

Make that Por$$$che

A friend's 911 has been overheating lately... turned out one of the two
oil cooler thermostats has gone to the great junkyard in the sky... had
to pull the engine to replace it...

Stripped a gear in the tranny of the same car a couple years ago....
$4500.

Nice cars! Fun to drive! Maybe a bit too refined! I'm stickin' with
TR's!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L