Sway Bar / JC Whitney?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sway Bar / JC Whitney?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:42:18 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I seem to recall that JC Whitney's front sway bar, as advertised for
"Triumphs (all models)" was the one produced by Addco?  Is this still true?

Unfortunately, when I had ripped apart the front of my TR6 in my accident
the other day the sway bar which was installed, an Addco (by prev owner),
was sufficiently bent that I don't feel like returning it to it's proper
shape.  Not to mention that all the bracketry and linkage for the Addco unit
were all damaged beyond repair.

Also the skid plate / radiator plate was suffciently impact so as to not
allow installation of a new radiator.  Bah Fooey!  So off to the body guy
this week, he can bash it out and replace the other components at the same
time.  I will note that the skid plate there is really a tough piece of
metal.

Thanks!

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kmr@pil.net
1966 MGB -- Living in the Critical Care Dept w/ Life Support.