Turn lights on TR6 diagonally out

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn lights on TR6 diagonally out
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:44:24 -0700
Strange thing happened to me turn signals. I put the selector on turn left and
only my front left light works(back left is out). I put the selector on turn
right and only my back right light works(front right is out). I did the usual
stuff of jiggling the wires at the fuse box and checking/swapping out bulbs for
known working ones and checking the fuses themselves. I noticed my hazard
flashers exhibit the same behavior. Has anyone experienced this bizarre
scenario?