Re: Bonnet Release

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bonnet Release
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:18:44 -0600
Cc: moag@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,
Here in Tucson, there is the "Airplane graveyard", where if you try
really hard, you might convince the USAF to sell you one of the tail gun
units from a B52.  It is computer controlled and will put a hole in
every square foot of a football field every minute.

You shouldn't have any further worries whether in LA, Bosnia or
Arkansas.

Joe.

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer