Re: #@&^#%# bonnet release!

To: pgillis@cosmedia.ie
Subject: Re: #@&^#%# bonnet release!
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:48:44 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/99 12:32:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pgillis@cosmedia.ie writes:

> On the site it says
>  A right-angle drill and a 3" hole saw was used to cut a hole in the side of
>  the passenger's footwell
>  >
>  Hey Dan
>  who says that's the passenger footwell,
>  before somebody with an RHD goes and rips a hole
>  and then realises they need an arm extension you should
>  establish that on RHD cars it's the drivers.
>  Obvious I know but then again do you really want triumph
>  metal on your hands?

Peter,

(humour mode on)

That was past tense: "...hole saw WAS used..."  At this point, it is too late
to be politically correct. For future tense, I should say "and/or" driver's
side!  You're right, I wouldn't want the blood of an innocent TR6 on my hands
(nor the blood of a guilty TR6, for that matter).

BTW, I didn't know "arm extensions" were available -- where can I get one?  I
can see a lot of use for them. I would like to add a couple to my emergency
tool kit.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/