Re: pictures request

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: pictures request
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:24:59 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
At TRFSP 97 there was a TR6 pulling a trailer that was about 3 ft long. The
front was a TR6 and the rear was TR6. Looked like a 3 ft long TR6 with two
wheels. It was also painted to match the mother vehicle. Real nice job. I saw
later a for sale sign on it. I might have a pic or two somewhere.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4

<< Ken,
 It almost sounds like the guy who was at the Vancouver ABFM last month.
 The Trailer was made from the back ends of 2 MGB's.  Almost looked like
 the end of a "B" sitting up against a mirror.  Very creative effort
 indeed. >>