Re: TR2-3-3A part prices & availability?

To: who@sover.net
Subject: Re: TR2-3-3A part prices & availability?
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:29:26 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/20/99 5:20:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, who@sover.net
writes:

<< I am about to go look at a running TR2-3-3A?? ($1950) for sale (if the guy
 ever answers the phone! - he's killing me!!). I was speaking with George
 Malits about his Spit (which is still for sale  George_Malits@stratus.com).
 I told George that I may still be interested in his RUNNING! Spit, but I
 just found out about the TR2-3-3A which is my "true desire" car. He
 mentioned that I should check out the price of parts. I have a '72 TR6 in
 the process of a rebuild, so I'm familiar with TR6 prices and availability.
 How do TR2-3-3A part prices and availability compare?

Some things are less and some are more. Some are almost unavailable for
TR2-3A.
The situation gets worse as you get toward the TR2. Overall the availability
of parts for 3A's is pretty good. If you can't find it new, then you can
almost certainly find it used.
Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B