RE: Prep for POR-15?

To: "'John E. Allen'" <JALLEN/0001060003@MCIMAIL.COM>
Subject: RE: Prep for POR-15?
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:10:12 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on garnet.sover.net)Todd from arc4a51.bf.sover.net [209.198.81.243] 209.198.81.243Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:12:58 -0400 (EDT)
Been gone a couple days... new job

The thread on Corroless and POR15 has been great! I'm glad to hear about the
"Corroless success stories". I'll stick with the Corroless I already bought.
Hopefully it sticks as well!

Sounds like Ras'o'nil and Extend are probably pretty much the same stuff. I
used Extend years ago. If I remember correctly, it is a milky white liquid
with the consistency of water. It dries to a hard black thin finish. I'm
looking at the finish right now.. in the living room! About four years ago I
used Extend on two  24" lengths of 1 1/2" threaded iron pipe, three 90's,
two street 90's, two short nipples and two flanges. Put them all together,
bolt it to the wall, attach a piece of mahogany and voila... you have an
articulating arm able to carry a 15" monitor, keyboard and mouse. I have two
teenage kids who "live" on the net when home. It's pretty amazing how often
we access the net as a resource since it is always right there at our
fingertips. Anyway... I digress... Back to Triumphs.

Winnie
'72 TR6