Re: Hood stick cover

To: sweisman@gis.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hood stick cover
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:34:42 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/99 6:26:26 PM EST, sweisman@gis.net writes:

<< It's been bugging me that my hood stick cover doesn't stay tucked under the
 center of the hood stick, and quickly starts flapping in the breeze.  Does
 anyone have a good idea for keeping it tucked in tightly?  I've been
 thinking of bonding some Velcro to the inner surface.  It won't show once
 installed.

Sumner:
There should be a pair of lift a dot fasteners up under the hood sticks at
the corners on each side.  The hood stick cover wraps around the hood sticks
and fastens up under.  Properly installed, and properly made there should not
be enough fabric to flap in the wind as you motor along.
Hope this helps
Bob Paul