Re: Hood adjustment on TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hood adjustment on TR6
From: JmyB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:41:29 EDT
In a message dated 99-06-11 07:31:27 EDT, 75trsix@snet.net writes:

<< Phil,
 let us know if he's able to get the hood to lie flat and level with the
 fenders at the windshield end. I've adjusted the 2 stops and the latch every
 way possible but the corners of the hood remain about 1/4" higher than the
 fenders. >>
   I've had a similar problem with my hood after an extended repaint rebuild
session.  I've been wondering if as the hood leaned against the wall on the
rear corners if they might have been slightly distorted upwards.  I'd also
like to hear of your results, or other comments on this.
         Jim Bosley           74 TR6