Hood adjustment on TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hood adjustment on TR6
From: Michael Graham <mgraham@achilles.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 09:16:36 -0400
Hi all

I removed the hood from my 73 TR6 this past week, and was careful to make
sure that I marked the position of the hindges on the hood to make
reistallation easier. I put it back on last night, but I was unable to get
the lines to match up again -- off by about 1/16 to 1/8 inch. Close but not
right and the hood when closed is not square to the fenders. It was good
before. Is there a trick for getting the final adjustment -- that is for
making a fine adjustment to the position. The Bentley's does not offer any
suggestions.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike Graham