RE: The bovine threat (was TR7 viewing)

Subject: RE: The bovine threat (was TR7 viewing)
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:25:20 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Many years ago, my wife and I went to visit my grandparents on their farm
in Missouri.  Since we arrived quite late (by farmer standards anyway), we
spent the night in our van conversion camper (caravan) in the driveway.
About 6 AM the next morning, I was awakened by my wife's scream.  Seems
there was a milk cow that came to investigate, and stuck her head in the
open window of the van!  Pretty scarey at the time (seemed like that head
just about filled our van), but hilarious in retrospect.
BTW, the cow was absolutely harmless, probably more scared by Helen's
scream than Helen was of the cow.

Randall