TR3A True or False

To: tr <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A True or False
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:31:58 -0400
TRUE OR FALSE...

1) The only parts holding the TR3A steering cross link in place are the
inner tie rod ends and the drop arm/idler arm silentblocs.

2) If I cut or pry off the "washer" on the top of the drop arm
silentbloc, I should be able to remove the now destroyed silentbloc from
the drop arm.

3) If I then remove the inner t/r ends and unbolt the bracket holding
the idler arm, I should be able to remove the cross link, idler bracket
and (what's left of) the silentblocs.

4) Installation is the reverse of removal.

Each question is worth 25 points. You can receive extra credit if you
show up at my house and actually do the work! Thanks, all...

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT