Re: TR4

To: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
Subject: Re: TR4
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 07:23:47 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Bob wrote:

> Well everyone....it's looks like I'm at a point of offering my 64 TR4
> (White\red leather) for sale.  Being in the military, I'm looking at
> getting orders to Ramstein, Germany.  The military will allott one
> car.....having two kids it will have to be the family car that comes
> along.  I've invested loads of money into the frame-off restoration, and
> am willing to sell it for $8800. It is not concours, but very nice.
>                                       Bob Mc
> PS-I have sendable pics

        Bob... Think about it... TR4... Ramstein Germany... Neat roads
        people who appreciate neat cars... Ship the beast. It shouldn't
        kill you cash-wise. Check it out. Besides you may be able to get
        more for it over there.

        Greg "save the TR4s" Petrolati

        You could also pay someone to store it here...

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois