RE: TR4

To: "'Bob'" <rlmcneit@cpis.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TR4
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:04:53 -0400
I saw Bob's car when I drove through the Carolinas in January.  Although
I didn't drive it (he was putting the tranny together at the time) It
looks like a car that might be worth the $'s if you like a '4.

Bob - If you need a place to store it for a couple years - I'm willing.
I'll keep the tires nice and round for you.

Carl