Re: Flooding<35305583.C34@vbe.com>

To: "Thomas A. Strange" <jantoms@vbe.com>
Subject: Re: Flooding<35305583.C34@vbe.com>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:11:26 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Spitfire list <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK

>Just saw a short blip on tv about flooding in England.  I dont know
>what its like there, but the news made it look quite bad.  Hope all is
>well there with the listers.  Not much we could do from here in the US,
>but our thoughts are with you.  If there is a way we could help, let us
>know.

>Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd., Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013

gurgle gurgle!!!! Got a bucket??? :-)

Gues who's Spitfire didn't like driving through a flood last Thursday, a quick
wipe inside the Dizzy cap with an old McDonalds tissue and a squirt of WD40 had
me going again though!!!  No deep stuff near my house luckily, but I was
talking to a woman who's parents were woken up by frogmen in the early hours of
the morning!!!

Cheerio, and as we English say, chin up what!!! :-)

Rich