Re: New addition to the family....

To: Amy Black <amyjo@tranquility.net>
Subject: Re: New addition to the family....
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:31:47 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

On Sun, 29 Mar 1998, Amy Black wrote:

>       I already have a question.  It appears to have been a home for a
>sizable clan of rodents, and they have feasted on some of the wiring.
>So....where is the best source for a nice wiring diagram for this car?

Get a glovebox manual!  They're still available.  I got mine from a local
specialty book store for $25 cdn.  Moss sells them for $16 US I think.  It
has a wiring diagram, tuning methods, maintenance schedules, and a host of
other good stuff.

Indeed, it can replace the Haynes for most minor maintenance.