New addition to the family....

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New addition to the family....
From: Amy Black <amyjo@tranquility.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:04:23 -0600
Greetings, Scions!

        We have a new British friend at the ol' homestead now.  My friend and
fellow lister Chad Stretz and I went and picked up a 1963 TR 4 and hauled it
back home.  (thanks again, Chad, for the use your pappy's truck and the hours
of scintillating conversation)

        The car is powder blue and is very straight, but it does need new
rockers, of course.  I havn't started it yet, but the engine is free and
appears to be complete.

        I already have a question.  It appears to have been a home for a
sizable clan of rodents, and they have feasted on some of the wiring.
So....where is the best source for a nice wiring diagram for this car?

        TIA,
Tony Zager & Amy Black
1966 Spitfire Mk 2
1969 Spitfire Mk 3  for sale!!!!  and such a deal!!!
1963 TR 4   oh yeah, did I mention it has overdrive?  (gloat, gloat, gloat....)