Re[2]: Extender - Rust Destroyer

To: Glenn Bowley <gbowley@snet.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Extender - Rust Destroyer
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:05:11 -0500
     Finally! Hearing something that's good. Geez, I'm starting to like
     working on the ol' girl!

     Jeff

     BTW Glenn, do you have a LBC mechanic you would like me to add to the
     list?

Subject: RE: Extender - Rust Destroyer
Author:  Glenn Bowley <gbowley@snet.net> at SMTP
Date:    3/12/98 1:44 PM

This stuff works great!
My buddy at work had his kids paint his old utility trailer with the stuff. With
no preparation
to the rusted surface, the stuff has been on the trailer for over 5yrs. He told
me they just
painted it on, let it dry, and spray painted the whole thing with enamel. By the
way, this
thing sits out in the snow/rain/sun/etc., much worse conditions than most of our
LBC's
would see!

Glenn Bowley
Mansfield, Connecticut