Re: Reproduction of Out-of-Print Manuals

To: <sharpc@hqce.aetc.af.mil> (Chris Sharp), <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Reproduction of Out-of-Print Manuals
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@pa.ausom.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:11:59 +1000
Rather than asking to acquire the copyright to the manual, Haynes might be
more responsive to a request to buy a licence to produce a limited number
of copies.  This seems like an opportunity for an organization such as VTR
or 6-Pack.

If Haynes do not intend to reprint the manual, then it is easy money for
them, and it would solve our problem.

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U