Overdrive again

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Overdrive again
From: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:23:00 -0500
Hey Everybody,
Got the driveshaft hooked up, and the o\d unit kicked in just fine.  I
did accidently leave the 3/16 bit in the adjustment lever for the o\d.
As it started getting dark I backed into the garage about 6 feet when I
realized the o\d was held on.
I took it back on the road to make sure everything works, which it did,
but it scared the heck out of me.  Is there any hidden damage I may have
done?  What usually gets damaged if someone goes reverse with overdrive
on?                             Thanks, Bob Mc