Re: My Triumph just get's no respect....

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: My Triumph just get's no respect....
From: DuperSude@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:08:23 -0500 (EST)
Hi all,
    I agree with this.. around here, unless you drive a 60's-70's Mopar, chew
snuff, and listen to country music, you are an idiot..  Case in point, my
father and I had our 71 TR6 out for one last jaunt for the season and our
friend and his son came along in a 340 Barracuda...  The only place where he
outran us was at stoplights, although he didn't move forward.....The next day
in school, the kid kept trying to tell me that the car was faster and handled
better.... Don't get me wrong, I do like the body style and such, but they
have a real hard time seeing them as what they are, overweight strait line
racers.....  sorry, just had to put 2 cents in...
Danny Burket  1979 Triumph TR7 Fixed Head Coupe E-Mail: DuperSude@AOL.com
Website: HTTP://Members.aol.com/DuperSude/index.html
John Burket  1971 TR6x2 1976 TR6 (possibly for sale contact me for info) 1976
TR6  1969 GT6+