Re: MGB vs. TR6

To: rshaffer@gmu.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB vs. TR6
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 22:21:21 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-10-26 21:03:32 EST, rshaffer@gmu.edu writes:

<< Anyway, what I'm getting at here is that I just want to
 know if the TR6 has better acceleration.  My friend claims no, and that
 I should buy his MG  instead of a TR6.  >>

You've got to be kidding ! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA AHHAAH HAH  AHA HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAHHAA HA HA HA. OH,  MY
GUT HURTS NOW !
The MG might have more sophisticated handling, but in stock form, it's more
of a ladies car.  Get the TR6, it's got real guts.  Find one and drive it
before you decide.  If you buy your friend's MG I bet he uses the money to
buya TR  !!
Bob Paul