RE: TR6 Trani Oil Pug

To: "'scott suhring'" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Trani Oil Pug
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 21:47:22 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Scott,

I use a 7/16" _8_ point socket. This fits all 4 corners of the plug and
should provide the best application of force. If you can find a 4 point
7/16 all the better but in my neck of the woods only Snap On and Mac
have the 4 point sockets, Craftsman (or Husky, can't remember now) only
came in 8. In any event an open end wrench is not the way to go unless
the plug comes out easily. The socket should cost no more than $4 and is
well worth it IMO.

(Might as well get a 1/4" 8 point for the rear brake adjusters while you
are it also).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada