Re: Triple SU's/FI

Subject: Re: Triple SU's/FI
From: gsmith@cvn.net (gsmith)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 22:01:01 -0400charset="US-ASCII"
Cc: "Dave Herr" <DHerr@innernet.net>
 There is a guy that's been to the Carlisle, PA Import & Kit Car show and
the TRF Summer Party. His company is GoodParts (may be two words) and his
last name is Good. He has some really neat parts for TR6 (some will fit
TR4/TR250) including a triple carb intake and tuned air boxes to replace the
on carb filters for dual and triple carb setups.
 Unfortunately, I only own TR7's and none of his parts will fit, so I no
longer have his catalog / number. I'm sure *someone* on the list does...

Gregory W. Smith
http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition
1980 TR7 Spider, on the way to V8 power!