Re: Porsche

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Porsche
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 08:57:37 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Paging Mr. Revisionist!  Please come to the front desk to PICK UP A
CLUE!!!!

Let's face it, you poor bastards were on your knees, the krauts were
bombing your cities at will, you were hopelessly out gunned.  I mean,
nothing personal here, but if not for the Lend Lease Act, you guys
would've been through long before we were sucked in by those sneaky
little people to the east!

And now if you'd please join me in song...

"God bless America,
Land that I love,
Saved the limeys,
just in timey-s,