OD-TR-6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: OD-TR-6
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 13:49:27 -0500 (CDT)
I would enjoy a good inservice on the od wiring of the tr-6. My 69 with 73
engine and od (a type?); is a mess.  I think I have a relay hanging in the
engine compartment but I'm not sure.  Some yellow wires hanging from the
dash that were connected to the od just straight.  I disconnected due to the
fear of ruining the transmission because the lock-outs were bypassed.  Now I
want to do it right and haven't been able to figure it out.

If Mr. Masters could explain the wiring from relay all the way back to od it
would be very helpful.  Even the relay, what gives it the power?

Thank you!
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa