Spitfire Upper Ball Joints

Subject: Spitfire Upper Ball Joints
From: Isaac Crow <Isaac@Avana.Net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 07:58:51 -0400
Hello list,

I need to replace my Spit's balljoints, and wanted some input from the
list.  It appears that the ones currently on the car do not have a greas
e fitting, and they are shot.  Moss and TRF list QH brand, which I want
to avoid.  VB doesn't tell you which brand they carry in their catalog,
but they show a zerk grease fitting as part of the exploded diagram.
Are only VB's balljoints greasable?  Any tricks to removal and
replacement?
TIA for any advice....

Isaac Crow
'71 Spitfire