Re: Future Past.

To: "Larry Schilling" <lchillin@siu.edu>, "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@scruznet.com>
Subject: Re: Future Past.
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 13:47:04 -0700charset="us-ascii"
Cc: <TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net>
Larry:
As vice president of the VCCC (Vintage Car Club of Canada) and at the
tender age of ONLY 39....there is a very good reason that the OLDER marques
are loosing their popularity....a dieing older generation and a surgence of
baby boomers.
My drivers in the '70's were old cars......60s MG's & Triumphs even a 50
TD, 58 Ford 2 door and the first car I ever had in my life was a 35 Chev I
paid $250 for and drove it for years , still got it!
Our FATHERS were the war vets that remember the TD's and Model A's NOT US.
Look whats selling for the big bucks now, 60-70 Muscle cars. That's what
our kids remember....
Thanks
Bryce Mack
'30 Essex Sun Sedan Convert.
'35 Chev Master Sport
'37 Buick Special
'57 TR-3 Smallmouth
'65 Austin Healey BJ-8
'66 Lincoln 4 Dr Convert.
Please drop by my personal car related website:
HTTP://mypage.direct.ca/b/bmack/

 ----