Re: TR6 '74 & '74 1/2 cars

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 '74 & '74 1/2 cars
From: Monica <monica@snovalley.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:04:46 -0700
Yeah, yeah, yeah...... Ok so I F*&^%# up.
 I can't take it off now because it'll leave two small holes.
 All I can say is at the time I didn't know any better and there wasn't
any Triumph's listing to consult.
 Oh, and I now have the windshield and rocker pannels painted black
 I'll update the pictures as soon as I can.

-jimb

http://www.snovalley.com/~monica/jbtr6.html

 Oh, one more thing. How far from the taillight should the union jack
decal be? 1" or a 1/2".