Re: Phony Sportscar!

To: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Phony Sportscar!
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 17:10:15 +0100 (BST)
Cc: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 16 May 1997, Richard Fontaine (ENG) wrote:

> > Hmm.  If the criteria is top downness, I'd have to nominate the BMW M-3.
> > have no idea what that car looks like with the top down.

I've seen a top down M3 and it looks like an aircraft carrier! How Be-em
managed to clinicly style something to such a level of monotony is
unbeleivable! And as for the Z3, those and miatas/mx5s are just large
scale ready built replicas, all the ingredients are there but it doesn't
quite work right. I don't bother to wave to anyone other than other LBC
drivers as no one else understands cameraderie! Over here the top up all
the time award goes to escort cabriolets (hairdresser's cars). I went to
an excavation with someone who had one. While my top was down she kept
hers up, i would have thougt my inspiration would have made her drop the
roof, nope!! I have my roof down all the time as long as it isn't raining,
keep an eye out on the M6 for my red spit  day or night!!

for me carol colombia jackets are too pricey (and jeremy clarkson's got one)
substitute for a snug-pak or a buffalo jacket!!!

Johnny Storm '77 Spitfire 1500