Re: Phony Sportscar!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Phony Sportscar!
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 21:45:27 -0400
>Wow! I recant my nomination of the Merc. 450SL as the droptop that's
>never seen with the topdown. My new nominee? The Mazda Miata!

Hmm.  If the criteria is top downness, I'd have to nominate the BMW M-3.
I'm sure the top can go down, they do advertise it as a convertable.
But I've never seen one on the road with the top down, or even in the
magazines with the top down.  Or the adds for it for that matter.  I
have no idea what that car looks like with the top down.