Who owns what?

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who owns what?
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 09:42:30 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
I have been subscribed to this list for about 6 months now and first, I
want to thank all that have provided me with insight and bits of knowledge
as I re-kindle my obsessio... lov... relationship with the TR3.  The
composite knowledge of this list is enormous.

Now to the point of this note:

I have compiled a short list of those "members" who have TR3's, but I am
sure it is not complete.  At some point in time, there was reference to a
master list of who owns what?  I checked with Mark ...

Sidebar: Mark thanks for your efforts in maintaining this list and all of
the others.  I am sure it is time consuming and sometimes is a big pain
in
the ankle...

I checked with Mark and he says that he doesn't know of any such effort.

The following is a short "survey" that I hope you will respond to.  Send
your response to me AND NOT THE LIST and I will compile the information.

FYI, by my estimates, there are over 325 subscribers to triumphs and close
to 400 for the digest.  I am sure there is some overlap, but that still
represents 5-600 owners out there.  I am hopeful that I will get that many

Thanks in advance.

Name
City,ST
e-mail address

Cars owned (running)
Cars owned (in process)
(Please limit them to lbc's)

Do you have a WEB browser?
Do you have a TR related WEB page? If so, URL?

IF you are a non-owner, please respond so that I can factor in your
interests.

THANKS again...  This information will be used for the interest of the
list and will NOT be distributed in any manner other than in results type
presentation (on team.net or similar web pages, or through newsletters,
etc. .....) e-mail addresses and cars owned will not be distributed.

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /