1960 TR3A for sale (reluctantly)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1960 TR3A for sale (reluctantly)
From: "Henry S. Farber" <farber@Princeton.EDU>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 09:13:02 EDT
I have decided to sell my 1960 TR3A.  I just don't drive it anymore, and
I need the garage space for other passions.  It is in very good original
condition.  I used it as an occasional driver pretty regularly until
1994.  It is currently runnable.  In fact, I had it out a few weeks ago
(started right up with a jump after almost 2 years!).

The car is an original CA car.  I bought it there in 1983, and it has
been garaged in the East since then.  NO RUST EVER.  very very solid.
Black with red interior.  Complete and original.

The motor and drivetrain are in good shape, though the carbs could use
to be rebuilt.  It could also use some front end work (including
steering box and shocks).  There is a small leak in the clutch
hydraulics, but they work fine.  As I said, the car is driveable as is.

My perusal of Hemmings shows prices all over the place for TR3's
(2K->13K), so I am unsure what the car is worth.  I am looking for about
$5-6K, but make me an offer!

The car and I are in Princeton, New Jersey.

Hank Farber
farber@princeton.edu
(609)258-4044 (days)
(609)252-0812 (evenings and weekends)