Re: Spit Swing Springs

To: John Matthews <matthews@apple.com>
Subject: Re: Spit Swing Springs
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 17:36:47 +0400 (EDT)
Cc: "Vincenti, Ross" <VINCENR@transamerica.com>, Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Fri, 2 Aug 1996, John Matthews wrote:

> Andy,
>
> How about a swing spring for my Herald.
> I was planning on getting my stock spring re-arched,
> what would be better for a fairly raced out Herald??

John Kipping advertises conversions for all Herald-based cars, and it
might be worth a call to find out exactly what's involved with Heralds.
Again, I'm sure it's the same procedure, but I don't know if there might
be some variant in the swing-spring itself, due to the Herald's slightly
heavier weight.

--Andy